Schneider Electric is a leading designer and manufacturer of automation and control solutions. In this area, youÃ¢€™ll find an extensive range of products, from programmable relays through to high performance motion controllers and interface modules. We have the technology capable of controlling simple machines through to complex process control applications across all industrial, infrastructure and building sectors.
Offers remarkable performance, with an easy to use common interface across a wider horsepower range.
Maximum performance, flexible and reliable
- Product Selector
- Documents & Downloads
The Altivar 71 is a high-end AC drive for constant torque applications using three-phase motors from 0.5 to 100 HP at 208/230 VAC and 1 - 700 HP at 380/460 VAC. The Altivar 71 defines ease of use for variable speed AC drives and simplifies complex applications with customizable capability. Reliable, expandable and easy to control, it saves time and money for machine builders, panel builders and system inegrators.
The Altivar 71 offers the following :
Benefits for the OEM
- Remarkable Performance : Excellent motor control algorithm provides best-in-class torque performance and speed regulation.
- Easy Control : The large, easy-to-read customizable display uses plain text words and features a navigation wheel that allows users to scroll through drop-down menus.
- Simple Start-Up : The quick-start menu incorporates macro-configurations for easy and fast commissioning.
- Complete Offer : A common user interface and numerous options across a wide horsepower range round out this offer.
- Open Design Approach : Altivar 71 drives feature an integrated Modbus / CANopen port for network connectivity and easy integration into automation systems, or other optional communications connectivity.
- Protection at all Levels : Features includes thermal protection, power removable safety function, drive protection and environmental protection in accordance to the Eco-Design principle.
- Expandable : The simple addition of I/O, communication cards, and programmable controller cards make this drive highly adaptable and connectable to other TelemecaniqueÃ‚Â® products.
Benefits for Panel Builders and System Integrators
- High-level functionality to meet many applications
- Customization gives the OEM the ability to offer a unique solution
- Adaptability to provide only the options needed resulting in the most economical solution
- Wide power range to meet multiple job requirements
- High level of capability for ease of integration into automation systems
- An easy to use product that is easy to commission
- Complete product line with a common user interface and numerous options across a wide horsepower range